The Roma Finance charter defines the way we will work with our introducing partners, your borrowers and other firms we use such as valuers and legal firms. The charter will give you the confidence of knowing that we will always follow these guiding principles and deal with all parties based on our professional business values.
- We will not approach your borrowers to cross-sell other products or services
- Our pledge is to pay out fees and commissions the day after a case completes
- Although we have product criteria, if a case falls outside of this, we will consider the case on merit and try to structure tailored finance where possible
- Our professional working practices extend to all parties in every transaction, including introducers, borrowers, valuers and solicitors
- When time is of the essence, we will work outside office hours as necessary to progress a case
- To properly understand the project we meet every borrowers to get a better picture of the property’s potential and to provide a tailored solution for them (just a reminder, we don’t offer advice, our service is execution only)
- We aim to always treat borrowers fairly and to find solutions to any concerns that may arise during the course of the application and the loan term.
Put simply, our aim is to help you and your borrowers get from A to B to achieve their goals. We will follow this charter to help you realise that objective.